Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2 New Great Grandbabies

This Summer, we have had 2 new additional family members. On Sunday, May 25th, our step grand-daughter, (Courtney), had our newest Great grand-daughter. Her name is Blair Daisy. She weighed in at 7 lbs., and had lots of brown hair. She is the most adorable rolly healthy beautiful little girl. Then, on Sunday, July 13th, her twin sister, (Tiffany), gave birth to our newest Great Grand-son. His name is Oliver Vaughn. He weighed in at 5 lbs., and had lots of dark hair and long legs and arms, (just like his dad). He is the most adorable little boy.

Every time I look at these two little bundles of love from our Heavenly Father, I am filled with so much love and joy. Have you ever have so much joy in your heart, that you thought your heart was going to burst and all the joy was going to run over out onto everyone around you? There is nothing more precious in the world than new babies sent to our presence from our Heavenly Father. And I am so lucky to have two of them in my life at this time. And I am so lucky that this young women are willing to share these precious bundles with Dave and I. They let us hold them and love them as much as we want. Here is a photo of me and my 2 new Great Grand-Babies. I've only felt this much love 3 other times in my life: 1.) when Mike was born and placed in my arms. 2.) when Ian was born and Mike placed him in my arms the first time. 3.) when Dave and I were married. And now this makes # 4.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I love the picture of you with the two Great Grandbabies!!!
    What a wonderful Picture!

    ReplyDelete