Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary to my Lovely Wife!


Today we are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary.  I have been very blessed to have married such a wonderful person.  We have had a lot of fun together since we met.  Barb's laughter is very contagious, in fact every time she laughs our cat Callie will come right to her.  Callie probably thinks that Barb is purring to her.  Barb has brightened up our home with her special touches; she truly has turned our house into a home.  My absolute favorite time of the day is waking up to snuggle with her.  We have been blessed with the ability to do some fantastic traveling from Cabo San Lucas to Australia to all over the U.S. including a cruise and land tour of Alaska and we are looking forward to our upcoming trip to England.  I wanted to get her something very special to commemorate our 5th anniversary so I found this beautiful Journey Vine Pendant.  Since the Alaska cruise was our anniversary gift to each other, I presented the pendant to her on the cruise.  She looks gorgeous in it (the picture was taken on our balcony on the cruise ship).  I just want to take this opportunity to say "THANK YOU FOR FIVE WONDERFUL YEARS, AND HERE'S TO MANY MORE!" I love you very much, Dave.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! What the heck would we do without Barbara!? Probably jump out of a building! I am happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete