Thursday, April 16, 2009

WICKED !!

Last night Dave and I went to see WICKED. It was wonderfully wicked. We laughed, we cheered, and really enjoyed it. Out of all the season tickets this year, WICKED was our favorite play. I didn't even mind that the play was almost 3 hours long. I was so mesmirized by the actual flying monkeys, and then Elphaba's rise into the rafters at the end of the 1st half. The last scene between Glinda and Elphaba is very good, when they say goodbye to each other. And the voices,costumes, and set designs were UNBELIEVABLE. So worth every price of the season tickets, just to see Wicked.

Then to totally blow me away, Dave bought me the "Wicked To The Good" glitter globe for my collection. How wonderful can a husband be? Of course it was overpriced!! But, when they told Dave that it was a limited edition, he was even more determined to buy it. It depicts the last scene of the play, and the globe plays "For the Good". It will truly be a special globe and I will always remember how much I loved the play everytime I look at the globe and wind it up. Thanks honey - you do such wonderful things for me.

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to see it! Did the wicked witch remind you of anyone?

    ReplyDelete