Monday, August 5, 2019

Congratulations Trevor !

A couple weeks ago, a large envelope arrived in the mail addressed to Trevor from the college.  I knew immediately what it was.  I ran into the house and got Trevor.  I said, "There's something you might want to open".  He smiled, and said, "Oh, I know what this is."  I answered, "Me too".  He opened it up, and showed me his new diploma that he earned in May.  The first thing he said was, "I thought it would be as big as the envelope".  I laughed, and said, "No, the next one will be bigger."  We are SO PROUD of his sticking it out.  Going to school full tiime, working, (sometimes working 2 jobs), taking care of his wife and daughter.  CONGRATULATIONS, Trevor.  On to bigger and better things.  Love you, grandma and grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment