Thursday, December 2, 2021

September 2021

September continued to be a hot and dry month.  Still no rain, and triple-digit temps.  We are growing quite concerned about what our water situation will be like next year.
September was a very quiet month for Dave and me.  We continued to work in the garden, gathering the harvest and getting the produce canned and frozen for winter.  We shared much with our friends, family, neighbors, and the Senior Center.  
A couple of days before my birthday, I was out in the garden working, and I walked into the house, (just as the doorbell rang).  It was a local florist with a delivery for me.  Dave sent me a huge flower delivery for my birthday.  He is so wonderful to always remember me.
This year for Dave's birthday, I sent him a box of chocolate-covered strawberries.  They are one of his favorite treats.






We both got our Covid booster shots this month.  Hopefully, we will have that extra protection again this dreaded disease.  We still continue to wear our masks when we are out in large public gatherings are among people we don't know.  We don't go out much, and we're fine with staying at home.  Here's hoping our friends and family are all staying healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment