Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Chanukah & Merry Christmas
I got my new 2009 Honda Civic GX today. It is an all natural gas car. I know, I know, I will be able to fuel it forever without visiting a gas station. It is silver with gray interior. No power driver's seat which is a good thing because I was tire of replacing fuses in the Saturn. The CD player will play MP3 CDs and it has an Aux input for an iPod (or whatever). I am moving the 10-CD auto changer that Barb got for me, and Sirius satellite radio that Jared got for me to this new car. It is so quite but gutless. When I step on the gas pedal it looks at me and says "Just a minute, buddy." I'll just have to get used to it. It has an all digital dashboard that has a cool blue color.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! You guys will save a ton of money on that in the long run! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete