Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Even though I have quite a few different nativity sets, this year I decided to set up the newest one. Dave and I purchased this set in May 2008, during our trip to Alaska. We found it in a gift shop in Denali National Park, and I just fell in love with the rabbit skin pelt, the little Eskimo figurines, the polar bear, the husky dog and the seal. I love how they all are watching over the little newborn. We have it sitting under our Christmas tree and every night when we turn on the Christmas tree lights and light the menorah, I look at the set and smile, (remembering our trip to Alaska). My wish this Christmas to everyone is that you will remember or find something wonderful and good in your life, that gives you a smile. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.

1 comment:

  1. That set is really cool! Hope PETA doesn't come after you with the rabbit skin! Merry Christmas! :) It was fun seeing you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete