Saturday, December 27, 2008

A QUICK SNAPSHOT OF OUR YEAR IN REVIEW


We've had a blast this year and we're looking forward to 2009. We rang in 2008 with our good friends George and Tammy McGowan on New Year's Eve. Went to Jazz Festivals in Vegas, downtown Salt Lake, and Phoenix. Took a 2 week cruise to Alaska. Went to County Jam Festival with George and Tammy in Grand Junction, Colorado, Took a quick trip to England. And relaxed for a week in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. It's going to be hard to top this year!

3 comments:

  1. Plus you guys got to know me better! There is no way next year can compete with that! We really loved your Christmas card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays! Thanks for dropping by and leaving a note. We've missed you.
    I'm excited to discover that you are also a blogger, and can keep in touch better. I will surely be checkin in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know that you blogged!! Awesome.
    Yeah, I really miss you too. I love you guys so much. I think we need to get together soon for dinner. Let me know when you have a free night!

    ReplyDelete